Sunday, June 7, 2009

The heat is coming. I hope you guys are ready!

Summer is not here yet and I am starting to notice that a lot of cars are poorly prepared for the heat. Here is some advice...

-Stop using coolant on your cars!.. For some reason everyone thinks its the miracle fluid that fixes everything. If you car is overheating, then coolant will not fix it. I prefer the old fashion method of fixing the problem.. I know its not for everyone, but it actually works. I only use water wetter for all of my non-daily driving vehicles. It is a lot better for the track surface too.

-Radiators. There are a lot of places that sell OEM style radiators with an extra row for cooling. I usually try and get mine with 2 rows or more. Most cars from the factory use a 1 row radiators so start investing a dual row radiator. It doesn't have to be fancy either...

No comments: