Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me and my uniques taste in cars..

As some of you guys may know, I am a true car guy. Not many people can really say that and even more people can't say they really built or designed anything special. Below are some samples of cars I have had fun building.. Most of them have a twist to them...

My current project is the Infiniti J30. This car is probably considered to be the ugliest car Infiniti has ever built but I took a chance and bought one.. So far, after lowering it and putting on some big wheels, I am starting to like the car. BTW, the Cressida you see in the background is KA powered!!!!














One of my favorite cars was the Infiniti M30 I built as a personal project. It was an SR powered M30 that Alex V and I built from scratch.. Fun times...















No comments: