Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grip day update..

While I wait here at Mcdonalds of the rosamond exit just minutes before we start testing Cyrus's drift car, I am getting excited about the grip day that is coming up in the next couple of weeks. We have close to 12 S13 drivers competing in the KA class and it looks to be a fun one. What I hope to get of out the this event is momentum for us to continue hosting events that cater to the true grassroots drivers. Of course media coverage and prizes would be great, but are those 2 things that should motivate someone to attend an event? I remember a long time ago.. When I would attend an event because I loved the idea of simply driving.. Now, it seems like in order to get people to attend an event, there has to be something givien.. Is it just me or has the passion for driving changed over the years?

No comments: